REGISTER TO VOTE
REGISTER TO VOTE FOR LOCAL ELECTIONS 2015
An EU citizen already on the Padron?
Register to vote at the Padron desk in the Playa Flamenca Town Hall, before 31 DECEMBER 2014.
Take your passport or national I.D plus photocopy).
Need for Residencia Status.
Registred on the Padron AFTER the 2011 local elections?
You should receive a pre-paid official application form through the post. Just sign it and return. No need go at Town Hall. Easiest way to register to vote. Don´t miss opportunity!
Norwegians and Citizens from Other Countries
• You have right to vote, but procedures are different. Seek further advice.
Advantages of Being on the Padron
• Access to Health Care and Social Welfare Services
• Extra Central Government funds for Local Services
• The right to vote in European and Local Elections
Need Help to Register to Vote or to register on the Padron
• Go to the Information Desk at the Playa Flamenca Town Hall. Volunteers will speak English
• Go to the C.L.A.R.O office at the Asturias Restaurant, Punta Prime or phone 661333593 between 11am and 13pm weekdays OR
• Attend one of C.L.A.R.O weekly Friday meetings at the Asturias Restaurant. Starts at 5 pm